Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wear it Chief

In the last 24 hours I:

1. Spent an hour trying to decode the pictograms on the Ranier caps, a legit drinking activity
2. Rear ended a taxi
3. Made delicious mexican at 3 am and did not burn anything down
5. Shot two consecutive bulls eyes while simultaneously playing pool
6. Laughed at Teebs trying to hit on his supervisor
7. Wore it
8. Left my boots on the bus, then ran after the bus yelling till it stopped causing a scene
9. Spent the equivalent of four hours of wages on cheese at pike place
10. Got a job
11. Applied to teach in spain for a year

Sincerely,

Mundtface

For clarification... I didn't rear end the car, Derek did

2 comments:

carl and jude said...

I had some comments but it's probably better if I keep them to myself.

Blair said...

I can't wait to come have an adveture with you.