Friday, October 31, 2008

Spooked!!

I'm going to go out on a slight limb here and say Halloween MAY have been even more fun than in the US. 

I was a “baseball player” again / really not a costume at all especially since I lost my bat within three seconds of walking in the door.    Everyone’s costumes were ridiculous, but I think Che took the prize by buying a giant teddy bear at the market and pulling out the stuffing and wearing it as a costume – he looked AMAZING.


Che and Billy the never nude


Sarah Palin, Baseball player, There's something about Mary, and Amy Winehouse

We got a really late start to the night so we made MASTER DANCER buy us beers for the cab ride to wodaukou, only problem, he got in the car and none of us had a lighter or anything else to open them with.   Not to be daunted, Che rolled down the window and started asking the cars around us for a lighter.   The Chinese guy in the next car took pity on us and tossed us his - what an awesome moment of kindness not often found in China. 

Awesome bottle opening skills... although thinking about I have no idea why we were opening bottles this way when we had a lighter, since this is after the lighter exchange. 

Before we even got to the party things were getting out of hand – I was already covered in alcohol since Che had slipped at Billy’s apt and had used me to try and stay upright resulting in him tackling me and both of us crashing to the ground and sending flying a few drinks that were on the coffee table, Billy was completely blacked out, we were playing Chinese fire drill between our two cabs on the way to the party, etc.


MD already having way too much fun at Billy's before even going to the party...

I'm sure we scared the crap out of the guy who owned this convenience store.

We went to Spooked, which was a rave party in an old deserted warehouse in the 798 (art district) and it was completely packed to overflowing.  We only managed to get out cab all the way to the front door because Che told the driver I was a cripple. We are all going to hell. 

Woke up at 1PM on Margo’s couch..who knows why I was there and not at Gardiner’s, covered in fake blood, and some real blood on my knee which was twice the size it is usually and really gross looking – I think it may have been a casualty of the time I fell down onstage in front of the entire party… go me.

More pics from the night: 


Theres something about Mary..

This must be after Gardiner found the tube of fake blood...


 there was SO much fake blood everywhere...


No words..MD and the never nude getting down



Party Party Party




Best picture of the night

No comments: