Sunday, November 2, 2008

Kanye Kanye, wo ai Kanye, Kanye Kanye, wo ai Kanye

It was a huge struggle to get excited for Kanye bc we felt like such shit after Halloween, I don't think we left spooked till at least 6 or 7. I did fancy dress again, going as a bumblebee. Our seats were over on the side and the sound quality SUCKED you couldn’t even really tell what song he was singing. It was so bad we were all actually thinking about walking out. Plus, they didn’t have any alcohol there so we were all grumpy about that. About three or four songs in we discovered that the sound quality in the middle of the stadium was infinitely better and we took the party over there. After that the concert was sweet.. especially when they randomly started playing journey in the middle.








We headed over to Nanjie after and spent a few hours being ridiculous there, eventually going to Vicks and having another epic night. Gardiner somehow managed to chip Che's tooth on her ring while "sculpting" his face. 




Che post-chipped tooth...its one of the two front ones on the top


Gangsta


Got home from Vick's at 630 and had no money to pay for the cab so I just ran....I feel really bad about it, at least the cab ride was only 10 Kuai.  Then of course I set my alarm for 830 since I had a train to catch and the ticket was 400 kuai and I really didn’t want to miss it, buuuuut.......

Woke up at noon. Ooooops. So that is why I am still in Beijing. I’m just going to be uber lazy and skip Shangai and fly straight to Burma from here, since I can just do Shangai in the spring when I come back for HONG KONG SEVENS.. which I’m already pretty excited about. Mostly is awesome since I said goodbye to everyone last night..and yet.. I am still here, and showed up at Rickshaw for quiz night.. and then we destroyed the boys at skill darts. HAH

Two cool pics I took at Nanjie when I got really into the manual shutter speed on my camera:


Che looks fuuucking creepy in this pic


Pretttty



No comments: