Saturday, November 8, 2008

Last night in the Jing

This is about two weeks belated since I haven't found good enough internet to upload pictures.

we went to Tairyo for tepanyaki as my last supper before heading off to the SE Asia. Then continued on to NanJie and eventually down the Rabbit hole.

Tairyo was awesome as usual, (its all you can eat all you can drink 170 kuai). Steffen walked straight into the mirror on his way back to the table, then apologized to his reflection for running into it thinking it was a real person....he almost got away with it since I was the only person who saw it happen...but I told everyone.
Fire at Tairyo
Steffen becomes a Panda Bear

After that we moved on to NanJie.. where for some reason people thought it was a good idea to wear their motorcycle helmets inside, and we found a huge pumpkin to play with.



After white rabbit I came home and found that my key was too messed up to open the front door. Not wanting to wake up Nancy, and having no other place to go, I laid down on the welcome mat to sleep there until Gardiner got home..I'm so glad no one got a picture of that. After a little bit I woke up and was cold and panicked thinking that she might not come home till 8am like the day before, and I REALLY wanted to eat the avocado that I knew was lying in the kitchen bread bowl. (This is the avocado that I bought for Nancy and Nick to replace the one I had eaten the week before when I was drunk... so its ridiculous I managed to eat it again, while drunk, before they could get to it... now I need to get them ANOTHER one). I started ringing the doorbell until Nancy came and opened it... poor girl but apparently she was still awake. I then proceeded to make seven layer dip....it was deRicious.

I want to give a shout out to all of the people that made Beijing AWESOME...I could list everyone but it would just take way to long. However I am going to miss some of the highlights:

"When I blow my horn you all take a shot"
Gardiner's "drinking horn"
Che's laugh
Sexy Parties
Ordering in Bitapita
All nighters
Beijing/Qingdao Huangning ni
Beijing Beijing, wo ai Beijing
Random ridiculousnes
Joweling demonstrations

Will not miss:

NanJie hangovers

Anyway, I'm going to miss all of you guys and hopefully I'll see most of you soon...esp you Gardiner and Steffen in Incredible Indiaaaaaa. Everyone else, come to SEATTLE!!!

Liz II


No comments: