Thursday, September 4, 2008

Friday has come..woot

Watch This: Daily Show - Palin (if you watch the daily show you have already seen it. John Stewart is indeed a national treasure.

Just finished reading The Long Walk by Slavomir Rawicz. It was an amazing story. I would definitely recommend it; their journey was of the same caliber as Endurance, (Ernest Shakleton) - the epic journey their crew made from the antarctic to South Georgia Island.. think Eight Below but the dogs become food....

I Survived my first entire week back in the office after working from home for three weeks. It might almost be better not to work from home because i'm so much more excited for the weekend now, and waking up at 7 every day definitely curtailed my expenditure on alcohol.. which is a good thing because I spend far too much money on that. I am keeping a spreadsheet of my accounts, so I know. I think the need to put everything in spreadsheet form and analyze it with in-sheet equations may be the mark of a CMC student. I also learned other useful things too, like the economic effects of overdeterrence for cannibalism etc..

Speaking of cannibalism, I watched an awesome episode of the IT crowd a few days ago where Moss thinks he is signing up for a german cooking class but really he has answered some german dude's add looking for someone to eat. Great show, I highly reccomend it... but I think you can only get it in the UK or off of youtube.

I was supposed to leave for the beach today, but I have way to much work this weekend, so I had to cancel. Hopefully I can go next weekend. Im going to go to the pool with Alicia sometime this weekend though hopefully to tan.

No comments: