Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cebu round 2*

*This blog post has now been censored of all objectionable content :)

Still writing hungover, so also will be a short post as result.

1. I got dreds

2. I slept on Zac's floor for three days which had the effect of = I got zero sleep, especial since one night he came back to the room and wanted to have a tea party so sent me to an internet cafe from 3 AM till the morning onwards. Funny story / FML: In my I-haven't-slept-in-two-days stupor I left my flash drive in the computer at the place, which contained the only copies of my first ten days in the Philippines. I discovered this at 9am, also while realizing that I did not know: the name of the cafe, where it was in cebu etc, since at 3AM I had just gotten in a cab and said take me to an internet cafe, go!, and they all look exactly the same and there are hundreds. I really didn't want to lose the pictures...I love pictures and I had a lot of sick surfing ones, so I got in a cab and just drove around for about 2 hours, getting more and more frustrated until by chance (I was asking for directions) I managed to stumble on the cafe from the night before, AND my flash was still there!

3. I bought a guitar for 20 dollars. Its orange and hopefully someone will teach me how to play cause I can't really remember

No comments: