Sunday, August 17, 2008

I love sundays

Day 5

I did not leave my apartment today.  It was awesome.  In the morning I pretended to myself that I was going to go to the llama temple... but I guess I should have known better.  Instead I sat in bed and made bacon on three separate occasions during the day.  Being a vegetarian really broadens you horizons.   I also talked to jess for a really long time about why all technology, but mostly skype, hates her existence. 

Productive things I have done today without leaving my apartment:

1. Read about crazy frenchmen brandishing swords and how evil cardinal Richelieu was (The Three Musketeers) 
2. Decided to dedicate my life to a culinary odyssey in which I will learn about the cuisine of every country in the world
3. Made a spending limit that I will try to stick to (haha, how many times have I done this?)
4. Decided to open a hostel in thailand with jess 
5. Cured cancer
6. won 9 gold medals
7. world peace
8. Case in point = lots of great things can be accomplished from your bed

Ciao

L

1 comment:

Madeline said...

You are the most hilarious person EVER. and i think you could write for LP just fine...you have the funny travel interesting disaster style down pat. actually, your blog is much better written than mine even though i'm supposed to be good at writing...maybe i should attempt to care a bit more about saying things nicely.
is that honestly true about your interviews? i guess it relaxes you. i feel like i know a few people who suggested having a beer before phone interviews.